Thursday, April 16, 2009

What a Hailish Day

Ok so on my way back from dropping my boss off in Lubbock I was on my home and of course ran into some bad weather. Now I never pull over and wait on any weather activity to pass but this was a rare occasion. When you can't see but 10 to 20 feet in front of you because of the hail that's pretty bad. I pulled over for about 15 min. then continued on as I was ready to get home. Not the safest decision I made but o-well it was worth it. Watching the news tonight they said that, that was over 2-3 inches of hail on the ground for that area. Its like Christmas in April. I'm happy that we have such a diverse weather system here it can be sunny here and crazy tornado weather 30-40 miles away. Well goodnight all. I have much more to blog about tomorrow.

No comments: