Sunday, January 13, 2008

MAD!!

So today is a sad day....... this will be a short post b/c I'm so upset and mad and just crying and can't believe people are so mean! Samantha is gone.... like someone came in our backyard and took her..... Kev and I had plans with the guys and the girls respectively b/c our friends are getting married next weekend. I put sammy in our little fence area and closed it and put the latch down. Kevin had taken out the trash earlier and can't remember if he locked the big fence but even so she was locked in the little fence.... He went outside to get her and the big fence gate was wide open and the gate was closed totally different than I do it..... so she is gone... we've looked for her and called for her and being so late their isn't much to do but wait.... I personally want to call the cops and knock on doors and run through the neighborhood but I'm so sad and can't get over why someone would take my sammy :( She is our baby and I'm just sad and mad......

No comments: