Sunday, January 27, 2008

Hello Sunshine

Well nothing too exciting has happened since our trip. It was back to work for both of us and lots of laundry LoL :) I had to buckle down and play boss.... I sometime wonder how I am in that position because I feel so bad about it, I'm just too nice LoL so it was against my normal grain but I hosted a meeting and brought everything up that needed to be addressed. Kevin hasn't been killed but in the next week or so he will be starting with his new contract at the big hospital so he will be pretty busy!

I got to spend some time yesterday with Kev's mom at the spa! She had a massage, pedicure, and manicure, I got a facial, pedicure, and manicure. It was fun and totally something different. We then went out to lunch and just hung out as the girls LoL those days are always fun :)

Today is just a lazy productive day (doesn't make sense I know) but I've cleaned up the kitchen and am working on laundry and hunting up new recipese to learn to cook :-D If you hear of a fire in Amarillo you'll know HAHA. Speaking of the buzzer is going off and it's time for me to work on some laundry again. Hope all is well! check out the pictures and comment if you want!

No comments: