Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I know I know

Well it's been like what... 6 days since we posted.... we are really trying to be better haha. This week we have been working so late! Kevin has had to go to Clovis (300 miles round trip) everyday this week and has to go back tomorrow. He is trying to get a bed fixed, that is giving him a little bit of trouble. Things at my job have been a little stressful and well we have been running so late, it's crazy. I thought I was going to get out early today but nonetheless it was still 7pm before I got off.

With all of this working going on we were excited to hear that we have a 2 night, 3 day stay at a hotel, we are still working out the details and are hoping to apply it to our vegas trip in January which we are very excited about. We are heading out there for our friends' wedding which is at the Venetian and should be a lot of fun. We are also going for a couple extra nights to hang out and visit all around. Another exciting part is one of my best friends (she lives in philadelphia right now) is moving to Vegas like two weeks before we get there (if all goes as planned) so we will be able to see her too which is awesome. I am hoping that falls into place also. All in all we are just mostly working with nothing too exciting too share at the moment.

The only other news I just thought of is that we are probably going to move at the end of October because that is when our lease is up and we are looking for a house so hopefully that will work out too because they are trying to raise our rent and I think it's time we got out of this apartment anyway. I hope all is well on everyone else's end!

No comments: