Monday, February 18, 2008

oops....

Well Kev and I got my office back together and were going to take some pictures so you could see the carpet which I might add no one quessed the colors :( However we went to close the door and it was snowing and freezing rain and we decided to get out of there.

I got my other set of lab work today and it pretty much said the same thing, some of it though I don't understand and will have to ask the doc about it because it in involves some very important information in the future of my fertility... so I need to investigate if those are okay or not. My thyroid does seem to be staying fairly stable through all of the lab tests and have another coming up at the end of the month to check it again and to check my lipids for any change. We will find out soon enough if I am going to be able to have a child on my own, and when considering, two doctors wants me to start soon and get it over with, the other seems to think waiting a long while is the better option..... so yeah I don't know. Do I go with which has the more votes? the one I see most often? The one who cares more about my metabolic x and pcos or the one who will be following me while i am pregnant, or ask another doctor... I just don't know. I am just taking it one day at a time and trying to get my stuff under control so I don't have to worry about all of this stuff....

As for everything else I am trying to think of a good surprise for Kev for our anniversary.... I did such a good job for valentines that the anniversary is going to be hard.... :-P

2 comments:

aunt kitty said...

When it comes to having kids- why dont YOU and KEV chose? Why let someone else chose for you?

Do what YOU want, when YOU want. That's my vote!

Kevin and Shelly said...

Kev and I are choosing, and have discussed it to great lengths. However if I were to say decide to get pregnant right now before my stuff is fixed then I have a very high chance of miscarring and that isn't stress we want to add so we are listening to the doctors for now. Quite possible when they release me we will talk again about when. The unfortunate thing is my cardiologist says i need to be done by 35 b/c of my pending redo so kinda we have a choice, but kinda it's a limited choice i guess