Wednesday, May 13, 2009

6hrs in jail

I tried to think of a good made up story to try and tell everyone about. But really couldn't think of anything funny enough or believable. So I'll just say I was there delivering 13 beds on a capital delivery. I didn't get hit on or become anybody's man or lady. That's the whole story nothing really interesting. Just liked the headline for twitter. My whole head has been spinning with ideas and freaking songs. For the first time in a long time I've been happy for awhile. So expect alot of crazy happy from me. My first meal out of the joint was bacon cheese burger really good. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! You had me going for sure. . I knew it couldn't be the same reason most others go tho. . .

Glad you are finally feeling happy! Thats a good thing :)