Tuesday, September 30, 2008

October? Already!?

Okay so maybe not really for another 20 minutes or so :) I however cannot sleep and am hanging out in the living room. How is it Kev can go to sleep in like 3 minutes flat? I am jealous about that one. I have never been able to do that LoL. Despite being nervous (maybe that's why I can't sleep??) I have been trying my hardest to figure out a halloween costume for Kev and I. We have no clue what to do. So readers :) I am going to see if I can get any suggestions from you :) We don't mind if they are single costumes or a "couple" but we are needing something and don't know what to be! We are looking for creative, not the typical ones!

My second opinion is Thursday! ACK... Also the pharmacy did not have info for my IVIG and have just started work on that with my insurance company and possible cost. So we'll see how all of that goes, so wish me luck!

No comments: