Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Slightly Annoyed

So what is the point in busting your butt to get an assignment done when the teacher just pushes it back a week because not everyone finished it? I mean seriously I feel like I put a lot of effort to get this assignment done in time and because some others did not, there is an extension? It's not like we didn't know about it until yesterday, we've had our assignments for the whole class since the beginning... I mean atleast it's done and I don't have to worry about it, but really where is the responsibility? I mean it's not like I am in high school anymore!

Okay so that was my rant for the moment! For now I am working on getting some rest since I was up late and then working on some other projects that I have due in the next couple of weeks.

In other news the fair is coming! We are celebrating Kev's birthday at the fair lol, it's a lot fun. We usually go once or twice and it's a lot of fun so def something exciting we are looking forward to at the end of the week!

No comments: