Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Life is crazy!

School is going good, but it's crazy I have tons of work to do! I am enjoying going even though I have to do presentations and speeches (my least favorite EVER, can't I just write a paper?) Soon we are starting hands on nursing skills in lab, most of which I already know how to do.

I am going to see an allergist, I can't remember if I told you that already. They scheduled my appt during one of my classes though so I am in the process of rescheduling that. My doctor thinks that I need allergy testing... again! and probably allergy shots to curb all of these upper respiratory infections I've been getting. I have added some Vitamin C to help as well. I am thinking they are planning to do the tests that day because I am not allowed to taking ANYTHING for my allergies for a week.... ugh I hope I don't get sick!

I am glad that this week is going by much faster than last week! I thought last week would never end!

I guess it's time to hit the books, or I should say videos for nursing class

No comments: