Friday, July 18, 2008

less than 3 weeks and counting!

I know I know you all know that we are coming to the shore and well I am bringing it up again for more than the fact that I am super excited about it! I cannot believe how this summer has flown by. I've felt like we haven't done much of anything but work. We haven't been to the lake much, we haven't taken our camping trips we were hoping to and in less than a month I'll be back in school again. I can't believe it. So when I looked at the calendar the other day I noticed OMG it's 3 weeks until we go on vacation! We have been discussing sooooo many plans and are really excited. I am just hoping my sickness goes away lol, I am working on my second sinus infection in a month ugh! So while I feel like a summer has passed us by so quickly. Mostly my fault since I'm working like crazy!! I have really enjoyed spending time with the kids at job 2. I have revisited water balloon fights, three legged races, riding bikes, and going to the local pool. Oh did I mention we are taking them skating on saturday? I do enjoy that which is why I stay there even though it means I am working like crazy and I think I will continue to work there just not as much once school starts, probably a weekend thing maybe just one day so as not to over do LoL.

We also decided that we would cut back on our cable services (because really when your dvr stays almost full all the time then you don't have time to watch) and we are trying to work our way through all of our movies. Tonight's movies: Men in Black 2, Men of Honor, and if we are really adventurous Hide and Seek.

No comments: