Friday, August 8, 2008

Vacation

Kev and I made it to Maryland!! We have had a perfect vacation so far (so not the norm for us) and things are falling right into place. We enjoyed the trees on our ride from the airport, and both of us had forgotten just how many there are here! So far we've seen five members of our family. Most of which we'll see this weekend. Today we are headed to the beach I think, of course after a great breakfast my dad is cooking for us. For most of the days we are kind of taking things as they go and having a good time. We haven't made many set in stone plans to allow for our vacation!

While you are working we will be soaking up the sun, and enjoying not working, which I might add we've done more than our share this summer and are totally enjoying just kicking back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Had a great time visiting on Weds evening. SO glad you took the time to stop by.

I know we were all tired and it was a short visit, but in my book short is better than none at all!!

Enjoy the beach!

Aunt Kitty