Thursday, March 26, 2009

let it snow let it snow let it snow...

We are under a pretty strong blizzard warning, like 90% chance, and while the rain hasn't even started, let alone the snow set to follow Many many schools are closed. Including mine!! After a good day at clinicals I don't think I could ask for a better way to end the week than with a 3 day weekend... well okay I'd be happy with a 3 days weekend even after a bad day at clinicals :)

Here's the thing, while I'm excited that no matter what my school is closed, I want it to still snow it's butt off so that the hubby can stay home with me! I don't want him driving in that mess!!

Here's my thinking though... it's been super nice lately, and I think that the ground is pretty warm for a bunch of snow to go sticking... It's supposed to start as rain and the temp is supposed to go to the 20's and then the snow is supposed to start. 2 inches over night, and then blizzard winds and 6 to 8 more inches of snow tomorrow.... talk about crazy and yet I'm skeptical that it will be that much.

No comments: