Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Read any good books lately?

Not that I would have the time to read it, as you can see below, I got a box of books today. Not a bag... a box!

So you can't really see how deep the box is in that picture (sorry) lol So let me show the contents:
Okay so that's 9 books, 3 patches, 2 class syllabi, and 1 medication kit. Am I really only taking two classes this semester?!


While I did get a few books over christmas break, mostly the twilight series and a few magazines LoL, I will be dutifully reading Medical - Surgical nursing and Pharmacology and well you get the point. Not to mention weekly care plans and whatever else they throw at me.

I am just a tad overwhelmed over here.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one huge pile of books. Nothing worthwhile is ever easy...

Good luck!

Dennis

Shelly said...

That is true, on both parts!! :)

Thanks!