Saturday, January 3, 2009

A few highlights from the trip...


First things first, before the trip Kev and I exchanged Christmas presents. Okay so we went together and bought them lol. We gave each other an Ipod touch which we are both really enjoying having. While I was away Kevin put all of the music we already had on itunes and then got a few more things with a couple of itunes cards he got for christmas this year. I was really glad to have mine when I was flying and the guy sitting next to me would not shut up about how cold it was in Dallas... which okay I understand since we are from the same state and I know I expected Texas to be hot year round too, but for two and a half hours? Really?

While in Maryland I did all of my christmas shopping so I wouldn't have to lug it in my suitcase, they charge for those these days! Then my family hosted the annual family christmas party! I did so much cooking and baking it wasn't funny. It was a blast though. I got to see a lot of my family that I haven't seen in years! It went well, and most everyone was able to make it out. After the party it was time to get ready for christmas! We finally got everything finished late on christmas eve and so we all slept in a little on christmas day, even my nephew who is three. He had a great day! and he loves the camera, to be behind it that is!



On Christmas day I headed to Pocomoke to see my dad where I met his new girlfriend and visited with 2 of my brothers and my sister. It was fun, somehow I ended up with zero pictures from that night. I know I know!! The next day I went to see my "stepmom" (see she really isn't anymore but after 20 years of it being that way, we are just keeping it lol) and her baby Lil' Tony who I had never met before! Of course Kya, my niece as well. Diana posed, Lil' Tony (love those eyes!) just stared, and Kya was very resistant about having her picture taken but I tried anyways!!

After lots of family visiting it was time to visit with some friends! We hung out, went shopping, went out for a drink, even made an old school 2am visit to walmart. It was a good time! Another night I headed up to Easton to have dinner with Kev's Uncle Dennis and Aunt Kitty at Ledo's, a pizza place where their youngest son works. It seemed like Kitty and could talk forever about everything that has been going on! We stayed until they closed and a few minutes after anyways. Kev's uncle took a great picture of us all though.


On my last day in town, I headed over to Ocean City with my dad to take pictures of the sunrise!





While I was off visiting the Eastern Shore Kev was thoroughly entertained by our friends Chris and Tosha:



Okay Okay so maybe that was more than a few but you know lol :)

No comments: