Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Yes, well you know

Life has been super busy lately!! Between job hunting on Kev's end and finishing my semester, not to mention trying to some face time with each, friends, and family we are a pair of busy people!!

Last week Kev went to Lubbock to check out a few possible jobs. Ended up talking to a guy at a transport service who let him do a ride along the next day and well the rest is history. That afternoon he offered Kev a job there with his choice of schedule since he will be traveling to and from work 1-2 hours. It looks like he'll just get his four days out of the way and then head home for 3 days. We can handle that for a year. Kev is very excited and starts his job tomorrow. He will be the ambulance driver as an EMT-B!

Tuesday this week marked the end of my semester. I ended up 4 B's and 1 A this semester. I really thought differently about one of the B's but what can ya do? Atleast I passed this semester, and am headed on to Level 3! Two semesters left. This semester was the most unorganized/hardest so far thanks to all of the things that happened before the semester began and shortly thereafter.

A couple of weekends ago we went downtown with our friend Chris to get some pictures taken and get a picture for our christmas cards! Which you'll have to see if you sent us your address, otherwise you might have to wait because you know we'll probably post it somewhere :) Here's one of our favorites:



The others are posted on facebook (atleast mine at the moment, but he's tagged so if your only friends with one of us...)

My stepdad is coming in on the 23rd to spend two weeks here with us, I'm very excited!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well I have to say I am very excited you updated your blog! Even though I talk to you just about everyday! lol Anyways my Congrats go out to the both of you! Im super proud of you both! It will suck a little that Kevin will be gone so much but I guess we will just have to get used to it for a while! I look forward to spending lots of time with Shelly! Love ya lots!
Tosha