Friday, October 12, 2007

Learn to not expect anything exciting here :)

Speaking of my title, I can never think of anything good to lead off with, which sometimes means I can't think of anything to write about. I know that some of our blogs are well not exciting to say the least but hey you are family or a friend, or maybe a future friend so you should love it just the same :)

Okay now onto what's new is our world. We are moving in November sometime (which I think I vaguely remember already mentioning) for sure. It is very exciting to be getting out of this one bedroom apartment. Our animals are getting along, although today was roxies first trip to the vet and she was not a happy kitty in any sense of the word, and boy did she let me know it she was LOUD and SHAKING like crazy I felt so bad. In 3 weeks she has to go back, so we are going to see if it is better if we take her and sammy together so we'll see how that goes. In the meantime we are just trying to go through some of our stuff that we have collected and don't need/want, and getting our stuff ready to move. I am also excited about painting and picking colors and all that fun stuff. That is about all I have right now. Nothing like a friday night blogging before we go bowling with our friends but not for another couple of hours.

No comments: